Search site

How do I object to, or comment on, an application?

You can make comments on a planning application online, by email to

 or in writing to Planning, New Forest District Council, Appletree Court, Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst, SO43 7PA.

All objections and comments must be made by the date in any notification letter you received from us, on the site notice or on our website. All correspondence is put on a public file and on the web, therefore no action can be taken on letters that are sent in confidence.

Updated: 5 Jan 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM