New Forest Brilliance in Business Awards 2016/17
Members of the public are being asked to nominate their favourite businesses in this year's New Forest Brilliance in Business Awards. The awards celebrate the outstanding achievements of businesses across a range of categories including customer care, training and development and sustainability. One business selected from the winners of the individual categories will be named NFBP Business of the Year.
Business can also nominate themselves for any of the award categories should they feel that they have made significant achievements in the past year. Winning businesses will receive a locally crafted wooden plaque, membership of New Forest Business Partnership for one year and widespread publicity in recognition of their successes.
New Forest Business Partnership Chairman Matthew Lawson said "The standard of entries we receive in our business awards never fails to impress the judges and improves year on year. I look forward to this trend continuing in this year's award scheme and as such would encourage all local businesses to submit their entries."
Businesses wishing to submit entries for this year's award scheme should do so online at www.nfbp.org.uk/awards . Individuals can also nominate a company for an individual category in the same way.
Award categories are:
• The ExxonMobil Award for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
• The New Forest Enterprise Centre for Best New Business
• The Eric Robinson Award for Young Person in Business
• The Brockenhurst College Award for Training and Development
• The New Forest National Park Authority Sustainable Business Award
• The New Forest District Council Award for Outstanding Customer Care
• The Hampshire County Council Award for Contribution to the New Forest Community
• The Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Brand New Forest Campaign
Entries will be accepted until 30 September and awards presented at the Careys Manor Hotel on Wednesday 30 November.
For full details and application forms visit www.nfbp.org.uk/awards
For further information on the New Forest Business Partnership or the NFBP Awards, contact:
Employment & Tourism
New Forest District Council
Phone: 023 8028 5371