Search site

Who can apply?

Online Contact
Email: Housing Grants

Tel: 023 8028 5151


You will need to be registered as a disabled person (or meet the criteria to be eligible to apply). Your Occupational Therapist can offer advice regarding this.

All of our Disabled Adaptation Funding is available regardless of tenure, so you can apply as an owner occupier, council or housing association tenant, or private tenant.

Please note that if you are a tenant and are applying for a Disabled Facilities Grant you will need to have a minimum of a 5 year fixed term tenancy. You will also need your landlord's permission for the proposed works. We can help you liaise with your landlord on these issues.


Contact details and external links*

Housing Grants and Improvements Team

  • 023 8028 5151

 Occupational Therapy

 Parity Trust

* Please note that we are not liable for the content of external websites.

Updated: 25 Feb 2019
Powered by GOSS iCM