Search site

When can the works start?

Online Contact
Email: Housing Grants

Tel: 023 8028 5151


Once we have received the quote(s) and application forms etc., your Grant Surveyor will check all the information supplied, and issue you with a formal grant approval. This approval will detail how much grant has been awarded and who will be carrying out the works. You will need to ensure that all the money for the entire project is in place prior to commencement of the works on site (including the formal loan agreement from Parity Trust if appropriate).

Once all the finances are in place our Caseworker can help you finalise dates with the contractor to start.

Please note that if you have a contribution to make yourself we will ask you to give this to the Council before commencement of the works, and we will 'hold' this for you until completion of the works, when it will be paid direct to the contractor.


Contact details and external links*

Housing Grants and Improvements Team

  • 023 8028 5151

 Occupational Therapy

 Parity Trust

* Please note that we are not liable for the content of external websites.

Updated: 25 Feb 2019
Powered by GOSS iCM