Search site

Temporary Road Closure


special events road works
Special EventsRoad Works

NFDC also deal with Road Closures for Special Events like parades. For Sporting events on the highway contact to give provisional dates and request an application form.  Charges apply in most cases.  Before you start, please refer to Hampshire County Council's Traffic Management Guidance for event organisers to help plan your event.  The single point of contact for events in the NFDC area is .

Published: 4 Apr 2018
Powered by GOSS iCM