Search site

Street lighting

Hampshire County Council is responsible for the design, installation and maintenance of most streetlights and all traffic signals.

Hampshire County Council maintain all New Forest District Council's street lights.  Please contact: SSE Contracting, Unit 1 Royal London Park, Flanders Road, Hedge End, Eastleigh, SO30 2LG
Tel: 0300 555 1388 (HCC Contact Centre,office hours only)  
For further information please see: and Lights on in Hampshire.

Can the lighting in my street be improved?   Most changes including improvement requests will be considered by Hampshire County Council. Email

If Hampshire County Council do not own the street lights in the road where you want the lights improved, they may refer you to New Forest District Council but in the first instance contact Hampshire County Council.

Updated: 18 Sep 2017
Powered by GOSS iCM