Search site
Home care

Home care

Meals on Wheels

Changes to meal delivery services

Responsibility for the Meals on Wheels service for New Forest District Council residents has been transferred to Hampshire County Council.

For all new applications, contact details, or if you require any further help or information please visit Hampshire County Council's website, Adult Services, Meals on Wheels (opens in a new window).

Updated: 15 Dec 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM