Search site

Moving Premises

You can tell us on-line that you're moving premises!

Our interactive form lets you tell us if you are-

  • moving between premises within the New Forest District Council area, or
  • occupying premises in the New Forest area, or
  • leaving premises in the new Forest area

The form is available at National Non-Domestic Rates - Moving Premises

If you prefer to call or need to discuss something with us, please phone 01590 646119.

Updated: 2 Jul 2019
Powered by GOSS iCM