Search site

Gaming machines in pub and other alcohol licensed premise

Pubs and other similar alcohol licensed premises have an automatic entitlement under the Act to one or two category C or D machines and are required to submit a notification to the Council and a one-off fee of £50.  If more than two machines are to be provided then an Alcohol Premises Gaming Machine Permit will need to be applied for which will attract an annual fee.

adobe icon Notification of Gaming Machines in Licensed Premises [114kb]

Updated: 15 Apr 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM