Pool Closed for maintenance on Thursday 3 December from 5.45pm onwards.
Please note that essential maintenance is required of areas of the pool and plant machinery. The pool will need to be closed to facilitate this on the evening of Thursday 3 December. We will also take the opportunity to deep clean poolside, pool viewing areas and the wet change village.
We apologise for inconvenience caused.
Applemore Health and Leisure prides itself on being the number one leisure facility on the Waterside offering a varied and diverse programme of facilities and activities. Find out more about:
- The Gym offering over over 70 stations of the latest state of the art Life Fitness equipment
- Group exercise programme with over 70 classes a week
- 25m main and 12m learner pool
- Swim Academy
- Sauna and steam relaxation area
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Six badminton court main hall
- Junior and adult sport courses
- Five studios available for hire
- For your little people the Pre-school, Pirates Paradise indoor play area, holiday activities and children's Parties
Christmas Opening Times
|Christmas Day & Boxing Day||Closed|
|29 & 30 December||6.30am||10.00pm|
|New Year's Day||Closed|
Normal Opening Times
|Monday to Thursday||6.30am||10.00pm|
Please note: Last financial transaction 45 minutes before advertised closing time. Last Fitness Direct entry 30 minutes before closing time.
All our centres have high school educational use of the facilities during school terms and school hours. This may impact on the availability of some areas and facilities within the centre during these times.
On occasions our leisure centres are hosts to special events, during these times car park and / or centre facility availability maybe restricted. Click here to view our diary of upcoming events for 2015/2016.
Applemore Health and Leisure
Claypits Lane, Dibden, Southampton, SO45 5TN
Telephone: 023 8028 5531 - for bookings and enquiries
Customer enquiries will be dealt with within five working days. Please do not use this email for cancelling or amending bookings.
Facility Manager: Ann Van Hoof