CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR GROUP FITNESS CLASS and to confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions below, and that you are of the correct age to attend the classes that you are about to book.
A small number of Fitness Direct members have been experiencing problems with our Connect booking system and on occasions appear to be being asked to pay for some classes. This is an intermittent problem that our providers are working hard to rectify. If possible we recommend that those who can, switch to using the NFDC Leisure app available to download FREE from both the iOS App and Android Play stores.
Download yours today!
Group Fitness Class Book Online Terms and Conditions
- Fitness Direct members can book classes online up to eight days in advance
- Non-members can book classes online up to seven days in advance
- Age restrictions of either 12yrs+, 14yrs+ or 16yrs+ apply to some classes
- The customer shall be responsible for the payment and any other charges to do with the booking
- The customer shall not assign or sub-let the right to use the facilities and must only use the facility for the agreed purpose
- Full payment will be taken at the time of booking for all activities via major credit cards or debit cards
- Payment needs to be made at the time of the booking (to validate the booking)
- Price will be confirmed at time of booking
Rules and regulations of booking
- In order to make online bookings the customer will need to register on our system and have a user card issued. This can be done by visiting any of our Health & Leisure centres. Customers will require a valid email address, and to log-in to our online booking system a 'User Card ID' number and 'PIN' which can be obtained, in person, from any New Forest Health & Leisure centre
- Customers who forget their PIN can contact us on 023 8028 5531 or call into one of our centres for a reminder
- Replacement user cards can only be issued at the centres, a charge may apply
- Booking is only confirmed when you pay in full for your activity, and you receive payment confirmation via email from the system
- Customers are only permitted to make one individual booking per activity, and this must be for their own personal use. Abuse of this regulation may lead to customers being withdrawn from the advance bookings facility
- To gain entry to New Forest Health & Leisure centres any customer who has booked and paid online for activities will be required to scan their user card through the point of admission or at the centre reception, and bring proof of booking. Please allow sufficient time to swipe during busy times
- New Forest Health & Leisure reserves the right to change the programme, the instructor(S) and location of an activity without prior notice. No refunds will be given under these circumstances
Cancellation of booking by customer / Refund Policy
- Fitness Direct customers wishing to cancel a pre-booked activity may do so up to two hours prior to its commencement. These cancellations can be made online (if the original booking was made this way), by telephoning 023 8028 5531 or in person at the centre during centre opening times
- Non-members wishing to cancel a pre-booked activity may do so up to two hours prior to its commencement. These cancellations can be made by telephoning 023 8028 5531 or in person at the centre during centre opening times. Cancellations / transfers to alternative classes, cannot be made online
- Where a customer provides up to two hours cancellation notice they will be offered a transfer to an alternative class within the next seven days of that cancellation notice. No refunds will be given for cancelled classes if a suitable alternative is not available. If a customer fails to provide the minimum two hours notice, no transfer will be offered and no refund will be given
- Failure to turn up for a booked activity will result in members receiving a £3.00 charge (payable in centre or by telephone) and being prohibited from making advance bookings
Cancellation by centre / Refund Policy
- New Forest Health & Leisure reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking without giving any reason, to refuse admission to the centre, to reject an application of membership and to withdraw membership
- We can add to, change, withdraw or cancel facilities or activities from the centre without notice. This includes closing a centre or changes to its opening hours for safety reasons, maintenance or special events. Customers who book & pay online will be entitled to a refund if the centre withdraws the facility or activity. The payment will be refunded direct to the credit or debit card upon presentation of the web booking reference number at the centre from the confirmation email customers receive
- No refund of membership fees will be made if a facility or activity booking is cancelled by the centre
- The centre will not be liable for any other expenditure incurred or loss sustained by the customer arising from booking online or cancellation
- We will no longer facilitate waiting lists for group fitness classes. This withdrawal is due to staffing resource challenges and concerns that lists were not being managed in a fair and consistent manner
Rules and regulations of use (general)
- Set up of equipment may be undertaken during your booking time and is included in your booking payment
- Permission must be obtained from Shift Manager before taking any video or photographic images in the building
- Appropriate clothing must be worn for all activities for example:
Outdoor shoes must not be worn on poolside
Non marking soles must be worn in all activity areas
- Customers shall keep all noise at a level which is acceptable and will reduce noise levels immediately if instructed by a manager
- On arrival at, and departure of the centre, customers must show consideration towards local residents living near the centre, particularly during the evening
- No customer shall grant sound or television broadcasting or filming rights without prior conditional consent of the management. The consent may impose conditions with which you must comply
- New Forest District Council and third parties may carry out general filming and sound recording. Admission to the centre signifies your consent to them being used in perpetuity and in all media without any rights to payment
- Parking is permitted only in the designated parking places
- Only cars displaying disabled badges may park in the disabled parking bays
- Customers will leave booked areas clean, tidy and free from damage
- New Forest District Council accepts no responsibility for the loss of, or damage to, property or injury, illness or death, on these premises unless caused by its own negligence.
- If the fire alarm sounds at the centre you must immediately leave the centre by the nearest available exit and meet at the assembly point and comply with any directions from centre staff
- You must report any accident, injury or damage immediately to the Shift Manager /Reception at the centre
Data Protection Act
- New Forest District Council is a data controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. We hold information for the purposes specified in our notification made to the information commissioner. We may get information about you from others, or we may give information to them. If we do, it will only be as the law permits, to;
Check accuracy of information
Prevent or detect crime
Protect public funds.
- If you wish to speak to someone regarding the level of service, please talk to the Shift Manager immediately. All customers must comply with these terms for booking online & conditions of use, to have regard for the safety of, and behave considerately towards other customers, staff, the building and equipment. Any person not doing so maybe asked to leave the centre and must immediately leave if asked. You are responsible for the behaviour of any children you bring to the centre and must explain any relevant rules and conditions to them. You must comply with notices and signs on display in the centre.
Password and security information
- The WorldPay payment system uses a combination of both established and innovative techniques to ensure the security and integrity of all sensitive data. Furthermore, our public web servers are certified by Thawte, a public Certificate Authority, ensuring that both the shopper and retailer can have confidence that nobody can impersonate WorldPay to obtain confidential information.
- If you choose to register to use the Health and Leisure Connect online booking site you will be asked to create a PIN. You must keep this PIN confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and bookings that occur or are submitted under your PIN. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your PIN you should change it immediately.
- If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Booking Site, we may require you to change your PIN or we may suspend or disable your account.