The reports below list the total payments, made to suppliers, directly extracted from the Council's financial system Agresso where the individual invoices or payments are over £500.
o All individual items purchased by New Forest District Council
o Payments made to contractors carrying out work on behalf of New Forest District Council
o Other spend incurred in carrying out business within New Forest District Council
To help analysis of this expenditure, the reports detail the following data:
- The Council's unique body reference and name
- Transaction number and invoice received date
- Invoice number
- Invoice or invoice line amount in sterling (exclusive of VAT)
- Supplier Name and reference number (allocated by the Council)
- The Council business unit/area incurring the expenditure
- The account narrative and code to which the expenditure has been charged in the Council's accounting system
- BVACOP categorisation, where available. The Best Value Accounting Code of Practice (BVACOP) description is a standard that is used amongst all local authorities and should aid the combining of the information with that of other authorities.
- Proclass procurement categorization (Level 1). Proclass is a standard procurement category, widely used in local authority procurement systems
- The Service area and responsible officer
- Details of the nature of the spend between revenue and capital
Certain sensitive or personal information may be redacted or be exempt from publication. Where information has been redacted the entry is listed as 'REDACTED'.
To help with accessibility, we have produced each file in CSV - this file can be opened in a spreadsheet package such as Microsoft Excel to allow manipulation of the data. To reformat this (in Excel), use Ctrl+A to select the whole sheet and then click Format... Column... AutoFit Selection.
NFDC will regularly review the way expenditure is classified to ensure the process is as accurate as possible.
If you have any queries about these payments, please email email@example.com