Responsible for a wide range of frontline customer services, financial support services and other support services:
- The payment of housing and council tax benefits. (approx £45m per annum to 18,000 claimants).
- The parking service, which operates over 50 car parks in the District and enforces on-street parking regulations.
- The financial support service includes accountancy, internal audit and the fraud team
- The internal support service includes postal services and the council's courier, secretarial support and other general administrative functions
- The Council's lead liaison officer with New Forest Citizens Advice Bureau
- Working with other senior officers, responsible for corporate projects including the council's customer access strategy.
|Number of employees responsible for||Annual Service Expenditure Budget (2013/14)||Annual Service Income Budget (2013/14)|
|122.47 full time equivalent employees||£47.7 million|