Penalty Charge Notices
The Council's policy guidelines for the enforcement and cancellation of Penalty Charge Notices [205kb].
The Penalty Charge Notice which you have been issued will give full details of how to pay the charge.
- The charge can be reduced by 50% if the charge is paid within 14 days of issue.
- If no payment is received within 28 days of the notice being issued a Notice To Owner (NtO) is sent to the registered owner.
- If no appeal has been lodged or payment made 28 days after the Notice to Owner has been issued a Charge Certificate is issued and the charge increases by 50%.
Payment can be made in one of the following ways:
- Online using credit or debit card. Only the Full Amount Due will be accepted. (Payment cannot be made online until the day after the Penalty Charge Notice has been issued)
- By telephone 023 8028 5000 using credit or debit card. This service is available during normal office hours Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.15pm, Friday 8.30am to 4.45pm.
- In person at one of the following Council offices:
Appletree Court, Lyndhurst Town Hall, Lymington Town Hall, New Milton Council Offices, Ringwood
- By post by sending a cheque or postal order made payable to 'New Forest District Council' and crossed 'A/C Payee'. Please write the notice number and your address on the reverse of the remittance and send it to:
New Forest District Council Parking Office Town Hall Avenue Road Lymington SO41 9ZG
For further information please call 023 8028 5000 or email email@example.com.