Search site
Road Markings and Signage

Road Markings and Signage

Maintenance of signs, lines, street lights and roads generally (i.e. repairing what is there and/or replacing what was there) plus winter maintenance is arranged by Hampshire County Council. See or contact mail to:

Requests for new lines and signs will be considered. However, there needs to be good reasons for extra signs and lines as these can result in signs clutter and can spoil the appearance of an area.

Requests are considered and prioritised in line with Hampshire County Council and New Forest District Councils policy documents.

If you think new road signs or lines are required, please contact:

The New Forest District Councils  adobe icon Traffic Management Strategy [271kb] can be viewed here.

Updated: 16 Apr 2015
Powered by GOSS iCM