Head of Human Resources - Manjit Sandhu
Responsible for providing a portfolio of corporate services, covering:-
- Human Resources - Advisory service and projects on employment matters, terms & conditions, resource management, equalities, and learning & development.
- All aspects of recruitment, including contracts and administration
- All Payroll functions
- Comprehensive Human Resource Management service to the New Forest National Park Authority.
- Corporate Health & Safety
- Performance Management - support and advice to the Executive Management Team to help deliver a comprehensive joined-up performance management monitoring and reporting.
- Communications - ensuring that the Council communicates in the right way, at the right time both internally, and externally with partners, residents, visitors and the press.
- Insurance - ensuring the Council's assets and services are adequately insured to meet any potential liabilities and that those liabilities are assessed and reduced by the effective operation of risk management.
|Number of employees responsible for||Annual Service Expenditure Budget (2014/15)||Annual Service Income Budget (2014/15)|
|15.89 full time equivalent employees||£1.1 million|
This counts people in posts, including cover for maternity and long term sickness where necessary. It does not count vacant posts that are not currently filled.