Search site

Public Transport (including Community Transport)

Bus, coach, train, taxi and ferry travel details

For Passenger Transport Group Enquiries, including Bus, Coach and Train Travel, visit Hampshire County Council's website - Public, Community & School Transport or call 01962 846992. Alternatively you can email

(Most bus shelters are maintained by the relevant Town or Parish Council. Please refer to the Passenger Transport website above and then go to Public Transport and then General Information.)

Local taxis in your area

New Forest District Council publishes a list of wheel chair accessible taxi vehicles . It is advisable to discuss your specific requirements with either the hackney carriage proprietor or private hire operator when making the booking for your journey.

Burley '35' Taxishare Scheme

Fordingbridge Taxishare Scheme

Fritham Taxishare Scheme



Updated: 21 Dec 2014
Powered by GOSS iCM