Web Chat - Web chat is quick and easy to use. Our average response time for a web chat is 1 minute 17 seconds; so why not give it a try? Please check our Terms and Conditions here before chatting with us.
Email - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our average response time for emails is 2 hours 5 minutes.
In Touch app - Use our app if you're out and about and spot something that needs reporting. Enquiries received via the app will be processed within 1 working day.
Social media - Get in touch on Twitter or Facebook where you can post or message us with your enquiry.
Telephone 023 8028 5000
- Council Tax, Housing Benefit, Non Domestic Rates - option 1
- Housing (including maintenance, rent) - option 2
- Planning, including land charges - option 3
- Customer Services - option 4
For none of the above (or if you are not sure who you need to speak to), just hold and you will be connected to the Customer Service team.
- Waste and Recycling - we report missed bin collections, order new glass boxes, and book bulky household waste collections etc
- Garden Waste - we can answer your garden waste enquiries or resolve any issues you are having with our service
- Pest Control - we can take bookings for pest control visits and give general advice on rats, mice, wasps etc
- Dog Warden - we take reports for lost or found dogs in the district
- Streetscene - we take reports on flytipping or general street cleaning enquiries
- Housing - we handle maintenance reports for our Housing tenants and can deal with general rent and other tenancy enquiries
In person - You can visit one of our local information offices around the district.
Contacting us in an emergency - If you need to report an emergency outside of our office hours, at weekends or on public holidays, dial 023 8028 5250 or emergency mobile 07771 259098 (if landline is unavailable)
Customer Services Privacy Notice
Contact details for Hampshire County Council services (social services, libraries, roads, schools)