Food safety for resident

From this page you can find a food hygiene rating for a food premises in the New Forest, submit a complaint to us and learn how to safely cater from home.

If you have food poisoning and think it has been caused by a restaurant or other food outlet, you can report it to us. Email us at or via the Food Standards Agency complaint portal.

If you are a business, you will find more information to help you at food safety for businesses.

Find the hygiene rating of food business operators in New Forest.
Submit a complaint to us about a food business.
Report infectious diseases to us and learn about preventing food-borne illness.
Keep your food safe for barbeques, picnics and private catering.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page