We continue to build a workforce which reflects the diversity of our local community and encourage applications from people of all ages, genders, sexual orientations and ethnic backgrounds.
We are a member of the Disability Confident employer scheme. This means that we:
- seek to implement best practice in all ongoing and future work
- remove discrimination against any employee or applicant in their access to employment, training, working conditions, promotion or dismissal
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicate and promote our vacancies in methods accessible for all
- offer interviews to any disabled person who meets the essential criteria for the role
- anticipate and make reasonable adjustments for staff and candidates, as required
- support existing employees who acquire a disability or long-term health condition.