Report a missed collection
If you think we have missed collecting your waste, you can report it here.
This applies to collections of black and clear sacks, garden waste and glass.
On this page:
Before making a report
Before reporting a missed collection, check the following:
- you have put out your waste on the correct collection day
- your waste was out on time, in the correct place and in plain view
- your waste doesn't contain any incorrect items
- if you have received an advice card explaining why it wasn't collected
- if bad weather may have delayed your collection.
Do not report your collection as missed until after midday, we may still be out collecting. Check to see if your entire street has had their collection.
If your waste was not collected, we may have left an advice card explaining why. If this has happened to you, we will not return until your next collection is due.
Your collection may have been affected by bad weather, vehicle breakdown or road works. Where we can, we will tell you about this.
Make a report
If you are sure we have missed collecting your household waste, you can report it using the online form below.
Missed collections must be reported before 5pm the next working day. Missed collections that are not reported in this time may not be collected.
You can also make a report by emailing email@example.com.
When we collect
After you have reported a missed collection, we will send a collection crew. We aim to collect in:
- one working day for missed black and clear sacks
- two working days for missed garden waste
- three working days for missed glass.