Toggle menu

Moving business premises

If your business is moving into the New Forest, or changing location within the district, you should inform us as soon as possible.

Business rates are affected by the rateable value of the non-domestic property where your business is located. If your business is changing premises, ratepayers need to inform us so that we can calculate your bill.

You can use the online form below to tell us about:

  • occupying new business premises within the district
  • moving business premises within the district
  • moving out of business premises within the district.

There are three-month and six-month exemptions for empty business premises.

Find out more about business rates and rateable values.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email